- Call send out - 1 December 2016 and 15 January 2017
- Submission system opens - 1 February 2017
- Submission system closes - 22 March 2017
- Acceptance notification - 15 May 2017
- Early registration - 15 June 2017
- Registration presenters - 15 June 2017
- Academic & Government: € 350 (early) / € 450 (late)
- Student: € 200 (early) / € 275 (late)
- Non-academic: € 450 (early) / € 550 (late)
- Accompanying person: € 200
All registration fees include 21% Dutch VAT.
All participants and accompanying persons must register for the conference.
The registration fee includes:
- Receipt of payment
- EARIE membership for the calendar year of 2018
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Conference materials (conference bag, badge, programme, etc.)
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Admission to social events
The accompanying person's fee includes:
- Receipt of payment
- Access to the lunches and coffee breaks
- Admission to cultural activity
- Admission to social events (including conference dinner)
Certificate of attendance
In order to reduce the amount of paper used at the EARIE 2017 conference, participants will receive a “Certificate of Attendance” in pdf format upon request only. Requests for these certificates can be indicated during online registration.
Registration for presenters
Presenters must register by 15 June 2017, otherwise their paper will not be included in the final programme .
Should you be unable to attend EARIE 2017 Maastricht, but a co-author is able to present the paper, please inform the organisers of the conference via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 June 2017.
Registration for non-presenters and accompanying persons
Registration to the conference through the online registration system will be possible until 22 August 2017. Thereafter, there is the possibility to register on-site.
Registration as student
If you are registering as a student, please email a scanned copy of a proof that you are enrolled (e.g. a student certificate or a signed letter by your supervisor) to email@example.com after you have completed the payment.
You will receive final confirmation of your registration for EARIE 2017 Maastricht only after your payment has been received. If you do not receive the confirmation email in due course please check your spam inbox or junk mail folder before contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer three methods of payment:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, AMEX, VISA)
- iDEAL (only available in the Netherlands)
- Bank transfer payment
If you pay online by Credit Card or iDEAL, you will receive an email with confirmation of your registration. The email contains a PDF attachment with the payment specification. Your registration is, in principle, complete. In case you decline the payment afterwards or in case you request a refund, the organisation will cancel your registration to the conference.
If you choose to pay by Bank transfer payment an Invoice is attached to your confirmation email.
Registrations may be cancelled upon written notification sent to the local organisers, by email to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of cancellation by way of reply.
- Cancellations received before or on 1 July 2017 will be fully refunded, less a € 50 cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received after 1 July 2017 and before or on 1 August 2017, 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded, less a € 50 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations received after 1 August 2017 will be non-refundable.
- All refunds will be processed post conference.
Online registration has been closed.
Insurance and disclaimer
Neither the Local Organising Committee of the 44th Annual Conference of the European Association for Research in Industrial Economics (EARIE), nor the European Association for Research in Industrial Economics (EARIE), nor Maastricht University, nor any other third parties involved in the organisation of EARIE 2017 Maastricht, provide insurance and do not accept liability for losses of whatever nature incurred by participants and/or accompanying persons, nor for loss of or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings at the conference venue. Furthermore, all the parties listed above do not take responsibility for any loss, accident, damage or illness that might occur during the conference or in the course of travel to or from the meeting site. Please check the validity of your own travel insurance to ensure that you are fully covered throughout your stay in Maastricht.